WE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
As early as 1993, when the Kyoto Protocol was not yet on everyone's lips and the strict Austrian environmental laws were not up to date, Trodat took measures for better energy use.
In the entire value-added process, Trodat pays great attention to the efficient use of energy and the careful use of raw materials. In addition, Trodat stamps are characterized by a particularly long service life and therefore need to be replaced less often.
USE OF CLEAN RAW MATERIALS
- All raw materials are subject to the RoHS directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Complete absence of substances such as zinc, cadmium, lead and PVC
- A quality, environmental, energy and safety management system certified by TÜV-Austria ensures permanent monitoring of the raw materials
- Permanent supplier screening as part of the certified management systems
FOCUS ON CO2 REDUCTION
- More than 70 of the best-selling Trodat bestseller stamps are climate-neutral as standard
- 1000 tons of savings in CO2 emissions purely by reducing fossil fuels, natural gas and electricity since mid-2001
- 250 tons of additional savings in CO2 by switching from heating oil to natural gas.
- Application of rational and gentle production processes at the state of the art
- Responsible production