|The key to Trodat's worldwide success was and is its employees. A growth-oriented company needs highly qualified team members. In this connection, essential qualifications include not just performance and success orientation, but also social competence. |
Trodat's staff lives the corporate values of trust, responsibility, determination, and willingness to change, which makes the work more than just a job. Trodat actively promotes the company's advancement, and constantly nurtures and develops company culture - for the customers' success and that of the Trodat team. Not for nothing was Trodat added to the ranks of the 'Top 100 workplaces in the EU' in 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, and 2013.
Employees' commitment is supported, rewarded, and promoted by activities such as:
- Targeted introduction of new employees with mentor model, checklists, and training plan
- Internal and external technical, personal, and methodological training
- Performance-related pay
- Common activities and celebrations: company outings, bowling, soccer, skiing, etc.
Trodat is always looking for dynamic, determined employees who want to engage in a successful team. The group's growth enables us to constantly offer interesting opportunities in various task areas.
What Trodat offers you
- Independent work areas and personal responsibility
- Very good working environment
- Targeted training and orientation programmes
- Lived company values
- Appreciation and support
- Ongoing continuing education
- A flat hierarchy
You can find our current job listings in German language.